Leibniz Plant Biochemistry Symposium 2019
From May 23 to 24, 2019, the IPB will be hosting its annual Leibniz Plant Biochemistry Symposium in Halle, Germany.
We are looking forward to contributions by the following speakers:
- Cathie Martin, John Innes Centre, Norwich, UK (Keynote)
- Robert Last, Michigan State University, East Lansing, USA
- Miroslav Strnad, Palacký University, Olomouc, CZ
- Vladimir Khripach, National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Minsk, BY
- Bernd Müller-Röber, University of Potsdam, Potsdam, DE
More information about registration and the program can be found here soon.