Leibniz Plant Biochemistry Symposium 2019
From May 23-24, 2019, the Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry (IPB) cordially invites you to their Leibniz Plant Biochemistry Symposium. For the fifth time, the annual symposium will take place at the IPB in Halle and once again offering a interesting lectures ranging from plant to drug research. Among the invited speakers is Cathie Martin from the John Innes Center Norwich (United Kingdom), who will give the evening lecture. In addition, we are looking forward to hearing the following speakers:
- Giovanni Battista Appendino (Università del Piemonte Orientale, Italy),
- Vladimir A. Khripach (National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Minsk, Belarus),
- Robert L. Last (Michigan State University, USA)
- Bernd Müller-Röber (MPI of Molecular Plant Physiology, Potsdam),
- Fabian Pfrengle (MPI of Colloids and Interfaces, Potsdam), and
- Miroslav Strnad (Palacky University Olomouc, Czech Republic).
All interested persons are welcome. Participation is free. To timely registration for participation is requested due to the limited places.
The detailed program, the registration form and the latest event information can be found at the following link: