From May 28th to 30th, 2018 the Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry Halle invites you to its 4th Plant Biochemistry Symposium. On occasion of the IPB's 60th anniversary year, we are pleased to announce a particularly top-class line-up of speakers. All interested persons are welcome. Participation is free of charge. Please register here.
- Patrick Achard, University of Strasbourg, France
- José Alonso, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, USA
- Ralph Bock, Max Planck Institute, Potsdam, Germany
- Mark Estelle, University of California, San Diego, USA
- Erwin Grill, Technical University Munich, Germany
- Sofie Goormachtig, VIB-University of Ghent, Belgium
- Gregg Howe, Michigan State University, East Lansing, USA
- Uta Paszkowski, University of Cambridge, UK
- Catherine Rameau, INRA, Versailles, France
- Eric Schaller, Dartmouth College, USA
- Thomas Schmülling, Free University Berlin, Germany
- Saskia van Wees, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
A detailed program will be announced soon.